Bridesmaid Dress Won’t Zip All the Way

Bridesmaid Dress Won’t Zip All the Way.

Bridesmaid dress won’t zip, day of wedding

HELP! It’s the day of the wedding and I can’t get my dress to zip all the way. It’s clasps at the top in the back, but the zipper won’tepi langit budge.

• Wendy

August 2021

Wendy

OMG no!!!! Is it stuck!!!!!???? Broken??? You have an emergency sowing kit???

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

View Quoted Comment

None of the above. I have a muscular back from gymnastics and it WONT zip any further.

• Melle

Can you get a safety pin and just pin it together?

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

View Quoted Comment

I have no idea and titinada sure how that would look.

• Wendy

August 2021

Wendy

View Quoted Comment

How about doing the safety pin and then throwing a cover? Like a scarf?

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

View Quoted Comment

It’s an inside wedding an already hot. Berlebih I’d be the only one with a sweater or something, so the bride would probably freak.

• Wendy

August 2021

Wendy

View Quoted Comment

Like a light scarf or cover…or maybe the better term would be a wrap??? Have you talked to her?? Does she have any suggestions???

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

I haven’t told her. I’ll see her in the morning for hair and make up

• Crystal

Run to get a corrset and shapewear quickkkk

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

View Quoted Comment

Even with that. It won’t budge. I normally wear a size 4. So that’s what I tried on and what we ordered. The lady took my measurements and ordered the 4 from DB. But it won’ufuk zip

• Rose

Devoted

August 2020

Rose

Is the zipper just stuck or can you get it to zip all the way up? If it’s just stuck you can pull out the fabric or use hard kedai kopi soap to try to get it to move!

• Saydee

August 2019

Saydee

Is someone helping you? I couldn’t zip mines alone, only when someone else did it. I could only get the dress to go so far no matter what

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

View Quoted Comment

The problem isn’t that it sticks. It just won’cakrawala move up my back all the way.

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

View Quoted Comment

I’ve tenggat someone else try too

• Kelly

October 2020

Kelly

Are you at a hotel? They often have sewing kits. DB is notorious for their zippers doing this and forcing people to be sewn in! You’ll need to be sewn in and out of it. Find a convenance store or anywhere like that and menginjak looking for sewing kits.

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

I’m going to an alteration/tailor right when they open at 8am and I’m praying they can let it out before the wedding(4pm) because I’m supposed to be there for hair and make up at 11am

• Futuremrsk

August 2019

Make sure you do the “lean and scoop” too! My wedding dress wont zip unless I lean forward, pull my boobs up as far as the can go and hold them there while someone else zips berpenyakitan, almost like getting into a renaissance corset.

I hope the tailor can squeeze you in this morning!!! Good luck!!!

• Kelsey

September 2020

Kelsey

Not that this helps but I got stuck in a bridesmaid dress about 2 weeks ago. The zipper broke. I went to a local bridal store, where I bought my wedding dress. They broke me out of it and replaced the zipper the same day. I didn’t pick it up to later that week because they offered to steam it for free; but it was ready to go so to speak. So good things can happen rather quickly! Good luck!

• Nikki

Beginner

July 2020

Nikki

Thanks everyone. The tailor couldn’t do anything. But I keep putting Vaseline on the zipper and I’ve almost got it all the way up! Hallelujah!

• CourtneyBrittain