Ceremony and Reception in Same Room.
- Exclusive property hire
- Stunning country scenery
- Numerous accomodation options
- Bespoke packages
Located in the heart of Avon Valley, a mere 90-minute drive from Perth, Buckland Estate is a historic and picturesque venue perfect for a romantic country wedding. With exclusive use of the entire property, your guests will love exploring the rolling hills and heritage farm land. Choose from an all-inclusive offering or a budget-friendly ‘plan your own’ option depending on your wedding needs.
- All inclusive packages to make the planning easy
- Complimentary wedding night accommodation
- First year anniversary accommodation gift
- Onsite guest accommodation with breakfast included
Marybrooke is a breathtaking tudor style wedding venue that can turn your special day into a truly memorable experience.
- Breathtaking views and landscaped gardens
- Expansive veranda with views overlooking the sea
- All-inclusive packages with a wedding coordinator
- Complimentary transport for your wedding guests
Overlooking breathtaking Pioneer Bay, Villa Botanica is a 5-star wedding venue complete with breathtaking ocean views, expansive, lush gardens, and a very romantic atmosphere. A two-time ABIA award-winning Whitsundays venue, this tropical paradise is a must for couples after excellent service, a world-class venue, luxe accommodation, an oceanfront reception area, and delectable wedding menus.
Combining fabulous food with flair, a professional and fun approach to service, the perfect location and views to die for – Salsa is the perfect venue for your wedding reception ?
- Breathtaking 360-degree views of Yarra Valley
- Exclusive use of the property
- Incredible photo locations
- Epic Wedding offer
Nestled amongst acres of beautiful vines, Riverstone Estate is a stunning Yarra Valley wedding venue with an enchanting French provincial style homestead. This picturesque estate wedding venue boasts endless photo opportunities and multiple outdoor lawn ceremony locations, set against a backdrop of panoramic Yarra Valley views.
- Entire property is exclusively yours for your day
- Picturesque country and water views
- Sophisticated and elegant country charm
- Onsite guest accommodation included in packages
Set on acres of gorgeous Hunter Valley parklands, Calvin Estate boasts all the features of a working winery. Calvin Estate is perfect for weddings that combine country charm with vintage glamour with sprawling vineyards and colonial-style architecture. An onsite chapel or classic rotunda are perfect ceremony settings, and a handsome barrel room brings rustic elegance to your reception.
- Picturesque NYC Hamptons style venue
- Stunning, elegant venue with beautiful surrounds
- Chis design. Tasty dishes. World-class service
- Delicious menus of an exceptional calibre
The Grange is an elegant wedding venue with a ‘Hamptons style’ sense of grandeur combined with warm hospitality. One of the most popular berbudaya-luxe venues in Illawarra, this beautiful country property is an ideal setting for your ceremony and reception. At The Grange, couples experience the best of the best, including menus designed by an internationally acclaimed chef and tailored packages.
- Sweeping Hunter Valley vineyard views
- Acres of pristine golf course and gardens
- Luxurious boutique style accommodation
- Historic sandstone chapel
A luxury 5-star resort and wedding venue, Chateau Elan at The Vintage overlooks the famous Hunter Valley wine region. From your wedding, guests will cast their eyes adv lewat a sprawling golf course while sipping the best local wines. A sandstone carriage house doubles as a gorgeous ceremony venue, while the elegant reception spaces and luxury spa make this wedding destination the complete package.
- Onsite sandstone chapel
- Exclusive cottage accommodation
- Tuscan-style barrel room
- Gourmet inhouse catering
Located in the world-famous Hunter Valley, Peppers Creek is an exceptional winery venue perfect for rustic-luxe weddings. Boasting a popular Cellar Door, sprawling vineyards, a sandstone chapel, and gorgeous reception options, couples feel at home at Peppers Creek. An elite events team is onsite to ensure your day runs smoothly, and the resident culinary crew will deliver a meal to remember.
- Panoramic mountain and vineyard views
- Stunning alfresco courtyard overlooking the vines
- Multiple ceremony locations
- Award-winning Mill Restaurant
Estate Tuscany is a stunning private estate wedding venue nestled in the heart of the Hunter Valley wine country. This sprawling 26-acre estate boasts breathtaking views of vineyards and mountains, multiple ceremony locations, a beautiful Tuscan-inspired courtyard, an award-winning restaurant, and boutique onsite accommodation.
- Vintage-inspired Homestead for wedding receptions
- On site accommodation for up to 90 guests
- Two beautiful ceremony locations to choose from
- Stunning setting amidst the Gold Coast hinterland
Austinvilla Estate is a stunning private estate wedding venue nestled on a picturesque 110-acre property in the Gold Coast Hinterland. This all-in-one destination wedding venue boasts on-site accommodation, a beautiful homestead for wedding receptions, two ceremony locations, and endless backdrops for your wedding photoshoot, making it a popular choice for elegant estate weddings near Brisbane.
- Variety of packages for your special day
- Spacious Tuscan-inspired alfresco courtyard
- Highest liwa of food and quality service
- Perfect venue for a summer or winter wedding
Nestled amid rolling green hills and sprawling vines on the outskirts of Bowral, Centennial Vineyards Restaurant offers a picturesque setting for romantic country weddings near Sydney, with a Tuscan-inspired courtyard and rustic-style restaurant. This much-loved winery wedding venue is renowned for its bespoke food menus, exceptional service, and award-winning cool-climate wines.
- Exclusive wedding venue set amongst 120 acres
- Stunning national park vistas
- 57 seater bus return trip included!
- A one-stop-shop for all your wedding needs
Bower Estate is a full-service wedding & events venue with onsite catering, event coordination & accommodation nestled in the Gold Coast Hinterland. We bring crazy ideas, stunning ideas & bespoke events to life with our team of suppliers.
- Adelaide’s premier venue for wedding receptions
- Exquisite cuisine and personalised service
- Stunning multi million dollar Grand Ballroom
- Open terraces with spectacular views of parklands
Sfera’s Park Suites and Convention Centre is an enchanting wedding venue nestled in the picturesque parklands of Civic Park, Adelaide. It boasts stunning panoramic views, landscaped gardens, bud-lit ceilings, and luxurious onsite accommodation. For an idyllic wedding setting, you’ll love their travertine marble staircase, exquisite glass rongga dada, pressed metal restoran, and unique photo walls.
- Extensive private gardens with countless photo spots
- Hold your ceremony in the gardens or chapel
- Chandelier lit ballroom holding up to 160 guests
- Many package options which can be customised to you
Tucked away in the leafy Melbourne suburb of Eltham, Ballara Receptions is a beautiful Victorian estate and garden wedding venue at the foothills of the Yarra Valley. The grounds at Ballara feature lovely manicured gardens, a picturesque chapel, a gorgeous outdoor gazebo, a lakeside garden, and an enchanting ballroom venue for elegant wedding receptions.
- Chandelier lit ballroom
- Over 10 acres of established gardens
- Breathtaking views of the Dandenong ranges forest
- Free accommodation for the wedding couple
Nestled in the heart of the picturesque Dandenong Ranges, Tatra Receptions is one of Victoria’s most renowned garden wedding venues. With a rich history dating back to the late 1800s, the property has been beautifully preserved, retaining its old-world charm and forest beauty. Celebrate with your loved ones in the privacy and serenity afforded by over 10 acres of established gardens.
- Catering to weddings of 150 and adv lewat
Following a recent refurbishment, San Remo Ballroom Melbourne is bolder, brighter and more beautiful than ever before. Catering to weddings for over 150 guests, this magnificent ballroom wedding venue in the heart of Carlton offers luxurious Art Deco-inspired decor, crystal chandeliers, exceptional service, multi-course wedding menus, and Melbourne’s largest dancefloor for your special day.
- Ballrooms with incredible ocean views
- 20 minute drive from Adelaide CBD
- Option to marry on Glenelg beach
- 10 minute drive to Adelaide Airport
Situated on the waterfront at Glenelg near Adelaide CBD, the Stamford Grand Adelaide is a 4-star luxury hotel that offers couples a new dimension when it comes to wedding facilities. Say your vows on the sandy Glenelg beach and then lead your guests to the Grand Ballroom, where they can dine and dance surrounded by unrivalled ocean views through floor to ceiling windows.
- Breathtaking panoramic views of the South Pacific
- Exceptional food at a luxurious beachfront venue
- Wedding team with friendly, professional service
- Three stunning different outdoor ceremony locations
Horizons Weddings, a stunning Maroubra beach wedding venue with ocean views and an open plan function room combine to create an unmissable celebration space in Maroubra, Arthur Byrne Reserve. Horizons Beach Wedding Venue is a beautiful, adaptable and welcoming environment for coastal Sydney weddings. Your guests will be blown away by its desirable beach location and exclusive outdoor ceremony spot
- Enjoy breathtaking river and city views
- Two light-filled, maju wedding spaces
- Expansive private balcony for outdoor ceremonies
- Exceptional menus from the Fresh Collective team
Nestled on the top level of Portside Wharf in Hamilton alongside the Brisbane River, Waters Edge Weddings and Events at Portside is Brisbane’s chicest award-winning wedding destination. This spectacular waterfront wedding venue in Brisbane offers two modern and light-filled wedding spaces, an expansive private balcony for outdoor ceremonies, and exceptional menus from The Fresh Collective.
- Gorgeous outdoor sunset venue with city views
- Host your wedding ceremony in Kangaroo Point Parklands
- Stunning open-air riverfront marquees
- Exceptional food menus by The Fresh Collective
Set along the banks of the Brisbane River, Riverlife is a relaxed waterfront wedding venue with multiple indoor and outdoor wedding spaces, including elegant riverside marquees. Located just a few steps from Kangaroo Point Parklands, this stunning location forms a picture-perfect setting for your wedding ceremony and reception.
- Spectacular views oper Middle Harbour
- Maju waterfront venue with chic spaces
- Breathtaking water views and delicious menus
- Stylish wedding venue with sophistication
Couples who book their wedding at Orso Bayside are in for a seriously beautiful occasion. This award-winning, waterfront wedding venue boasts supreme harbour views, a light-filled reception space with white colour palette, delectable meals, and a balcony overlooking the water. Orso is able to host up to 240 guests seated, this stunning Sydney venue is komplet for all styles of wedding.
- Iconic destination for luxury coastal weddings
- Stunning ceremony and reception spaces
- Sprawling Sunset Terrace for cocktail hour
- Bespoke dining experiences by Scott Pickett
An icon of the Mornington Peninsula, the new-look Continental Sorrento Hotel is a fabulous choice for luxury destination weddings near Melbourne. This glamorous coastal hotel offers stunning Art Deco spaces, exquisite fine dining menus, luxe accommodation, and bespoke packages for your Mornington Peninsula wedding.
- Breathtaking views of Western Port Bay
- Award winning modern Australian menu
- Relaxed Ambience
- Privacy and seclusion
At Red Hill Estate is the award-winning Max’s Restaurant, renowned for its fine dining and unmatched views over the world-famous Mornington Peninsula. Combining country aesthetics with rustic features in a glamorous winery setting, Max’s Restaurant certainly checks a lotre of boxes. Discover how your dreamy ceremony and receptions can be brought to life at Max’s Restaurant.
- Exquisite heritage-listed building
- Vibrant, inner-city location
- Captivating wedding settings
- Endless photo opportunities
The Trust is a classy heritage-listed wedding venue nestled in the original Port of Melbourne Authority Building. Built in 1929, this iconic venue boasts luxuriously-designed interiors with striking marbled features, bronze accents, and iconic architectural detailing. Inspired by the Beaux-Arts style, you can expect nothing less than grand wedding spaces and heritage grandeur.
- Unrivalled location overlooking Balmoral Beach
- Bright, airy and modern reception spaces
- Beachside terrace inspired by European resorts
- Exceptional service and mouthwatering menus
Boasting an unrivalled waterfront location overlooking Sydney’s Balmoral Beach, Bathers’ Pavilion is a relaxed and contemporary coastal wedding venue in Mosman. If you’re planning a Sydney wedding, you’ll love Bathers’ Pavilion’s light-filled reception spaces, stunning beachside terrace, mouthwatering menus, bespoke wedding packages, and exceptional service.
Diamond Venue has been stunningly refurbished, redecorated and reborn, located in the heart of South Western Sydney. Diamond is a majestic and romantic venue providing unforgettable events to all guests.
- Stunning private estate in Melbourne’s West
- Rustic 1850s Woolshed for relaxed receptions
- Beautiful outdoor ceremony space with river views
- Freedom to BYO and bring in your own caterers
Located in Melbourne’s West, Warrawong Estate is a sprawling privately-owned property offering a relaxed rural setting for your wedding day. This rustic country wedding venue boasts endless photo opportunities, a historic Woolshed, a stunning outdoor ceremony space overlooking the Werribee River, and an elegantly appointed private bridal suite.
- Experienced and dedicated event team
- Generous food and beverage packages
- Three luxurious event spaces
- Elegant, opulent interior design
All aboard! The Jackson is a stunning luxury yacht delivering a new and unparalleled experience for wedding celebrations in Sydney. With three levels of sophisticated and spacious event spaces, you can exchange vows and celebrate in one on-water venue. On the shimmering waters of Sydney Harbour, up to 400 guests can marvel at uninterrupted views of the iconic bridge and picturesque surroundings.
Tiffany’s Maleny is a stunning, award-winning wedding venue overlooking Queensland’s gorgeous Sunshine Coast Hinterland. It boasts a picturesque chapel, an elegant garden gazebo, floor-to-ceiling glass, in-house floral designers, and endless breathtaking photo opportunities. For a truly magical wedding experience filled with delicious menus and personalised service, Tiffany’s Maleny is for you.
Nestled within the heart of the Dandenong Ranges, Olinda Tea House provides the perfect wedding venue for your special day.
The Beachcomber Hotel is a stunning, iconic waterfront wedding venue nestled in the heart of the Central Coast, Toukley. It boasts exquisite panoramic views over Lake Budgewoi, boutique-style accommodation, chic Hamptons-inspired wedding settings, and an undeniably romantic atmosphere. For outstanding customer service, awe-inspiring photo ops, and that irresistible coastal charm, look no further!
- Breathtaking 180 degree panoramic views
- Stunning all-glass Pavilion
- Menus created by award-winning caterer
- Tailored packages to suit your requirements
Set on a picturesque 25-acre vineyard in the Upper Yarra Valley, just an hour’s drive from Melbourne, Elmswood Estate is the perfect venue for an unforgettable winery wedding. The estate offers four stunning ceremony locations to choose from and will take your breath away with its panoramic views adv lewat the vine-clad hills of the Yarra Valley.
- Central Coast’s #1 Wedding Venue
- Luxurious, industrial space for up to 400 guests
- In-house executive Chef
- Bridal locker rooms
The Springs is a gorgeous, rustic wedding venue nestled in the Central Coast’s hinterlands at Peats Ridge. It boasts 125 acres of lush bushland, inspired farm to fork menus, a glistening lake, an industrial-chic event space, and even a helipad for a truly grand entrance. For unique decor, outstanding customer service, boutique wines, and your own personal in-house stylist look no further!
Effortlessly combining modern luxury with tropical sophistication, The Star Gold Coast is a wedding venue like no other. This five-star hotel has everything you could need for an unforgettable experience, including luxuriously appointed accommodation, stunning wedding spaces, lush landscaped gardens, and exceptional service.
- Yarra Valley wedding venue with vineyard views
- Degustation and a la carte menus tailored to you
- Impressive architecture and modern event spaces
- Helicopter tours and bespoke packages available
Nestled in the idyllic Yarra Valley, Levantine Hill is a beradab winery oasis where you can wine, dine and dance to your heart’s content immersed in lush rolling vineyards. The impressive architectural design effortlessly blends with the natural environment, and its huge glass walls reveal glorious vistas of ciuman-drenched terraces, sprawling vines and distant mountain ranges.
- Historic homestead for elegant garden weddings
- Multiple ceremony locations to choose from
- Impeccable service and planning assistance
- World-class dining experiences
Nestled amid immaculately landscaped gardens and towering trees, Gabbinbar Homestead is a spectacular historic wedding venue in Toowoomba. This stunning thirteen-acre estate has everything you need for an unforgettable wedding experience in one place, including four picturesque ceremony locations, a light-filled conservatory for elegant receptions, a historic homestead & a private bridal suite.
- Breathtaking views across the Bass Hinterland
- Stunningly secluded olive grove setting
- Delicious menus showcasing local produce
- Bespoke wedding packages tailored to your needs
Nestled amid 60 acres of beautiful olive groves, The Grove Gippsland offers a picture-perfect setting for your wedding day in Krowera, Victoria. This charming country venue is just 90 minutes from Melbourne and boasts breathtaking views of the Bass Hinterland. Host your ceremony outdoors overlooking rolling hills, followed by an elegant reception in the stunningly light-filled Conservatory.
Nestled atop a rainforest wonderland, Binna Burra Lodge provides a magical, unique space for ceremonies, receptions, and honeymoons. Situated in the Gold Coast hinterland – overlooking Lamington National Park – this venue boasts magnificent vistas, beautiful ceremony sites, multiple reception venues, and award-winning accommodation. At Binna Burra Lodge, you’ll have a truly enchanting experience.
- Stunning wedding venue in trendy Toorak
- Have hosted events for more than 30 years
- Dedicated wedding coordination team
- Delicious, in-house wedding menus
Situated in Melbourne’s stylish inner-east, Lincoln of Toorak is an opulent, classic wedding venue known for its elegance and grandeur. This centrally-located wedding venue features a beautiful ballroom with large windows, a spacious dancefloor, complimentary parking, and a bridal suite. At Lincoln of Toorak, you’ll receive superior service from a team with more than 30 years of experience.
- Multi award winning wedding venue
- We focus on creating perfect weddings
- All inclusive packages tailored to your wishes
- Our promise to you is exceptional service
Glen Erin at Lancefield Vineyard Retreat is a stunning winery wedding venue nestled in Victoria’s lush Macedon Ranges. It boasts vibrant vineyard views, picturesque indoor and outdoor wedding settings, luxury onsite accommodation, and exquisite photo ops. For a lovely, personalised wedding experience, all-inclusive packages, and delicious, innovative menus, you’ve come to the right place!
- Accommodation immediately next door
- Extensive gardens for photographs
- Award winning venue
- Affordable all inclusive packages
Located at the foothills of the Dandenong Ranges, Chateau Wyuna offers everything you will need for your wedding ceremony and/or wedding reception.
Celebrate your love story in Australia’s most iconic luxury island wedding destination, InterContinental Hayman Island Resort
- Luxurious venue in the sunny Whitsundays
- Outstanding venue with stellar ocean views
- Elegant wedding venue with romantic sunsets
- Breathtaking location with incredible service
Boasting a prime location in the heart of Queensland’s sunny Whitsundays, lies the beautiful, scenic and oh-so impressive Daydream Island Resort. Surrounded by the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef, this tropical wedding venue is the perfect destination wedding location if you’re after a seaside, romantic wedding with breathtaking ocean views and plenty of charm.
- Unrivalled location overlooking a private marina
- Stunning indoor and outdoor function spaces
- Impeccable service from the dedicated events team
- Delicious menus with packages to suit all budgets
Southport Yacht Club is a spectacular waterfront wedding venue on the Gold Coast, overlooking a 300-berth superyacht marina and the sparkling waters of the Broadwater. Aside from the picturesque setting, you’ll love Southport Yacht Club’s bespoke wedding packages, mouthwatering menus, and exceptional service for your Gold Coast wedding.
- Breathtaking Views
- Stunning Gardens
- Secret Garden Available For Ceremonies
- Spectacular By Day Or Night
Winners of the Australian Bridal Industry Academy (ABIA) Awards for Function Coordinators of the Year
Tatalia Function Centre is a stunning wedding venue nestled in the gorgeous, culturally vibrant Echuca-Moama regions. Set upon Rich River Golf Club, Tatalia boasts picturesque manicured lawns, spectacular sunsets, and exquisite floor-to-ceiling glass. For luxe onsite accommodation, an unforgettable culinary experience, and idyllic wedding settings, look no further.
- 10% discount Winter wedding special
- Stunning Vineyard views for a Rose pathway Ceremony
- Fairylights surround our romantic bale bengong
- Winter wedding special 10% discount
Romantic weddings overlooking the vines and mountains with a decadent menu and expansive drinks package
- Accommodation onsite
- Chapel Wedding Ceremonies
- Three Outdoor Ceremony spaces to choose from
- Expansive grounds and large Function room
Chapel Hill Retreat is a gorgeous country-style wedding venue located in the charming village of Berambing. With 35 sprawling acres of Australian bushland overlooking the bewitching Blue Mountains, your wedding will undoubtedly leave your guests in awe. Chapel Hill Retreat boasts tranquil gardens, a stunning lake, captivating stained glass windows, ancient gum trees, and onsite accommodation.
A beautiful heritage-listed house surrounded by 1.8 hectares of extensive garden perfect for your wedding day
Easy Weddings provides the perfect destination to find wedding venues and ceremony locations. You will find our extensive wedding directory in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth and throughout Australia and a variety of articles, galleries and forums.
Ceremony and Reception in Same Room