Choose a Seat Not a Side Wedding Sign

Choose a Seat Not a Side Wedding Sign.

Choose a seat, titinada a side sign or an usher

The guests at our wedding are pretty heavily uneven (my family is out of the country) and in antaran to keep the number of guests pretty even on both sides of the aisle, we’re trying to figure out the best solution. Should we have an usher or should we do a sign? Unfortunately, based on recent weddings in our circle, letting people evenly distribute between seats themselves wasn’t successful so it’ll have to be one or the other.

• JoRocka

Hawa

September 2016

JoRocka

How many people are we talking about?

I didn’horizon have any of those things- but I perenggan less than 30 guests.

• Mrs. León

October 2015

Mrs. León

How many extra seats will you have? I’m thinking if you have 75 guest you put out 80 seats and it will even itself out.

• MelissaErin

December 2016

I’m not doing either.. I figure people can just sit in chairs like adults right?

• Bee

Hawa

April 2017

Bee

About 50 guests and only like 10 are from my side. This doesn’t include the wedding party since they obviously don’ufuk need seats during the ceremony.

• Angela

April 2017

Angela

We have very uneven sides and we’re having 2 ushers. We’re having a traditional Catholic church mass ceremony

• MizzzCara

Suhu

June 2017

MizzzCara

I made a sign just because I thought it was cute even though ‘adults can adult and know how to sit in a chair.’

• Erin Wood

Guru

July 2017

Erin Wood

I think it depends on seating. We were worried about this as well but the venue will only put out enough seats for the guests so it’ll even itself out.

Celia Milton

Just have your ushers tell people they can sit anywhere.

I’m adv lewat signs of any kind at this point.

• StokedToBeASaucier

Guru

September 2017

You can post it on the wedding website perhaps

• FreshToDeathAng

Guru

September 2016

I don’t love the sign thing, just have the ushers tell people to sit anywhere.

• Sarah

April 2017

Sarah

I will have about 10 family members and my FH will have about 140. Our friends are all mutual. We’re going to have a sign but even if we didn’tepi langit, his family would eventually get the hint that they need to sit on “my” side. Adults can adult but I can’t resist a cute sign.

• Corrine728

I’m doing both since my FH is from the other side of the world and his family can’horizon travel to the wedding. We’re having a sign I found from Etsy that says “Choose a seat on either side – you are loved by both the groom and bride.” I also have ushers that are family members who will know most of the guests so they can help even out the sides. I know it would break my FH’s heart to see so few people seated on his side. I hope it’ll just remind them all that we’re family now and there are no “sides”
    Smiley smile

• Bee

Temperatur

April 2017

Bee

@celia, I’m kinda over signs as well but didn’ufuk know if ushers were old school at this point.

@MelissaErin, that’s what I figured till the last wedding I attended this weekend. People were standing on the brides side rather than move to the very empty groomside.

• ChristinaS

April 2017

ChristinaS

I agree with Celia, just have the ushers tell they can sit anywhere. That is what I am doing.

• TMNT Bride

October 2016

TMNT Bride

I have a sign that says “Choose a seat, not a side. We’re all family once the knot is tied.” I’m hoping people can even it out for themselves. We’re getting married in a church so it’s titinada like we can only set out the number of seats we need.

• MrsDrum

June 2017

MrsDrum

I made this sign on Zazzle.

• SarahStillwell

September 2016

I’m at a point where I want to burn all those signs. Every last one of them. Pinterest was shoving them down my throat for way too long. lol We had our groomsmen direct guests.

• O&L

September 2016

O&L

I didn’t do any signs and people know mostly what to do.

I asked my friend to reserve first row for family. She told everyone they can’t sit in first three row resulting the second and third row empty.

In retrospect, I should have make reserve signs for first row only.

The rest of the sign are not needed.

• Deb

January 2017

Deb

I will have the number of chairs match the number of guests so it will only be an issue with no shows, if any. My venue rents the chairs and the will have my final count.

• Natasha

January 2017

Natasha

My ushers will tell people to sit on whichever side they choose.