Tappan Hill Wedding Cost Per Person.
About the Venue & Abigail Kirsch
Tappan Hill Mansion is one of eight unique venues operated by Abigail Kirsch. Abigail’s dream began in her basement through her passion for cooking and catering and a knack for entrepreneurship.
The History of Tappan Hill Mansion
Nestled on a hilltop overlooking the beautiful Hudson Valley, the historic Tappan Hill Mansion originally part of Mark Twain’s estate. If it helped inspire some of his greatest writing, can you imagine how gorgeous it must be? As Abigail Kirsch expanded, the company knew this had to be on their list of extraordinary venues.
4 Reasons Why We Love the Venue
Easily accessible yet feels remote
– Located in Tarrytown, NY, the charming stone mansion is just 45 minutes from Manhattan. You will realize after leaving the city from all the lights and the noise, how nice it is to be at this retreat of a venue.
Endless backdrops and photo opportunities
– From the vibrant colored leaves in the fall to pastel blooms in the spring, the landscaping is flawless. The newly-renovated garden is the perfect place for an intimate first look. The natural beauty of the river and hillside complement the manicured gardens well. Inside, the grand entryway and spiral staircase lend themselves to some gorgeous bird’s eye shots. The mansion offers everything from traditional ballrooms to romantic, airy terraces. Hardwood floors and exposed stone provide additional texture and warmth to the atmosphere.
- Luxury experience with a “welcome home” feel. Personalized attention with no rushed feelings. No matter which AK venue you visit, you’re instantly greeted with warm hospitality. Their service is second-to-none, and you’ll receive a truly personalized experience. At Tappan Hill, sophistication meets a tranquil retreat.
- Exceptional Cuisine for all palettes and dietary needs. This is where they stand out among other venues. With an in-house chef and culinary team, you won’t have to go out and find your own.
Tappan Hill Event Space
The Pavilion Room
– This elegant room can accommodate up to 260 guests and opens up to a brick patio surrounded by floor-to-ceiling windows. After dinner and dancing, take a moment to enjoy the views of the twinkling palisades across the Hudson River. It’s truly breathtaking.
The Hudson Room
– A traditional ballroom and more. The ballroom boasts hardwood floors and open windows, complete with a private terrace overlooking the garden.
– Recently renovated, with seasonal lush greenery. The back opens up as a ceremony space with the river serving as the backdrop. The trees surrounding the venue make it more enchanting.
How can we help?
Our team at Susan Shek Photography would love to help you take advantage of all Tappan Hill Mansion has to offer for your wedding day. We’re experienced with the property and Eddy the venue manager, and we know the ins and outs of how to make your day – and your photos – truly unforgettable. Need more info? Reach out to us.
Check out a recent real wedding we captured at Tappan Hill Mansion
Planning by Touch of Elegance Events
Florals and design by Designs by Ahn
Tappan Hill Wedding Cost Per Person