Uneven Number of Bridesmaids and Groomsmen

Uneven Number of Bridesmaids and Groomsmen.

Uneven bridesmaids to groomsmen

Okay y’all. Question on the wedding party. My FH is a social butterfly. I, however, not so much so. My bridal party is going to be 4 people and my FH would like 6 groomsmen. He feels guilty about leaving someone out. This being said, even if he has 6 we are already asking one of his good friends to officiate and having two more as ushers. I am wondering if this uneven number would look odd in pictures and at the ceremony, or if anyone can think of a good way for one of his friends to be included, but not necessarily a groomsmen (that way it is 4 and 5 people).

• Lisa

Rockstar

July 2022

Lisa

You can definitely have uneven sides of the wedding party! I wouldn’t recommend including someone just to make the sides even. Only choose those who you want by your side, the pictures will turn out great regardless. If you wanted to, you could include some people as ushers.

• Chrysta

November 2022

Chrysta

Uneven wedding parties are super common these days! I would stick to the people you both have chosen
    Smiley smile

• Hanna

June 2019

Hanna

I think you’ll be fine! So many people have uneven sides and pro photographers can work magic in order to arrange people symmetrically for photos. If it were like 2 bridesmaids vs 10 groomsmen then that would be a little much, but what you’re proposing sounds very legal and reasonable! I wouldn’t worry about it
    Smiley smile
    Also the last wedding before Covid I attended was my cousin’s and she had 4 bridesmaids and 6 groomsmen!! It looked great actually

• Melle

I wouldn’tepi langit worry about the uneven number!

• Jasmine

Devoted

May 2021

Jasmine

That’s super legal, I have the same situation reversed. Just give 2 of your bridesmaids two groomsmen down the aisle. Do the pictures of the bridal party in different angles maybe.

• Yasmine

October 2020

Yasmine

That will be fine. For our big wedding I will have 6 on my side and my husband will have 8 on his side because he couldn’t decide either. It won’lengkung langit look bad in the pictures at all

• Rebecca

August 2019

Rebecca

We had uneven numbers and no one blinked.

It looks fine in photos.

• Kaysey

February 2020

Kaysey

Uneven sides are completely fine. I sempadan uneven sides at my wedding. My husband had 6 groomsmen and I had 5 bridesmaids. We senggat the 6th groomsmen walk my grandmother in for the ceremony (because my grandfather walked derita down the isle). It didn’t throw our pictures off at all because my photographer did great spacing when placing us for photos.