What to Put in Basket for Bathroom at Wedding

What to Put in Basket for Bathroom at Wedding.

Bathroom baskets

Anyone doing these? If so what are you putting in them?

• Rosie

Guru

February 2022

Rosie

We are still tossing up but I’m glad you asked because I’m curious how many people are doing these!

If I did, I think would have.. mini hair spray, mini spray deodorant, pads, tampons, hair ties, tissues, baby wipes, hair pins, mints.

Also, do you put a basket in for the membubuhi cap as well? What goes in theirs?

• Cece

Rockstar

November 2022

Piut
    Online

We are titinada doing them. My aunts did them for my cousins’ weddings and said they spent $75-100 on them and basically no one touched them. I figure it’s just an additional inconvenience and expense that I don’t need to worry about.

• Chloe

Devoted

February 2022

Chloe

We’re doing them, and are calling them our “emergency baskets”. I do titinada think of it all as a wedding expense, since all those things are non-perishable and I can use whatever’s left at home. I’ve already made a list of what we’re putting inside (m is for men, w for women):
    – mini hair spray (w)
    – mini deodorant (m&w)- blister plasters (m&w)- konvensional plasters (m&w)- tampons (w)- stain pen (m&w)- cleaning wipes for glasses (m&w)- dental floss (m&w)- clear nail polish (w)- safety pins (m&w)- mint stripes (m&w)

• Ashley

We just went to a wedding a couple weeks ago that takat them and I’m so glad they did! I was having a terrible headache that day and didn’t think to bring anything, I almost ran to the gas station next door to get something. Then I was in the bathroom and noticed they had Advil with all the other stuff!

I’m sure not as many people appreciated it as much as I did but it definitely made berpenyakitan want to do one for my wedding!

It doesn’ufuk have to be expensive, all of the stuff they tenggat was travel sized and you can get any of that from the dollar store.

• Lisa

Rockstar

July 2022

Lisa

I am not planning on doing these for my wedding. I have never seen these at weddings that I’ve attended as a guest, and I got through the weddings just fine without them. I will have a first aid kit at my wedding, so if anyone does have a headache or needs a bandaid, I’ll have that available.

• Cassidy

I put one in the women’s restroom. I don’t think anyone touched it, but it was mostly an emergency basket for me. My periods are pretty unpredictable and it was due to arrive the next day. I didn’t want to bleed all over my white dress. So, I senggat pads, tampons, and maybe some hair ties/bobby-pins. I might have put a small bottle of Tylenol as well. It was all stuff I used afterwards and probably just pulled from my closet anyway (I stock extras for when I run out).

• Rosie

February 2022

Rosie

View Quoted Comment

Blister plasters is a great idea!

• Ashlee

Rockstar

September 2022

Ashlee

I’ve been going back and forth on it, I’ve used things in them at weddings I’ve been to, specifically hair spray and tampons. BUT at our venue, the bathroom for our ballroom is also next to the restaurant and while it’s supposed to be for the wedding only, we were warned that sometimes restaurant guests may use it and I don’t want things I paid for to go to people not invited to my wedding. So I thought about a “in case of emergency” basket near the exit from the hallway to the bathroom negeri. But I’m still undecided on if it’s necessary.

• Michelle

Rockstar

August 2021

Michelle

I had more involved welcome bags. So for the wedding day men’s and women’s bathrooms, I just tenggat mid-sized Listerine and small disposable cups (like at the gym) and individual packets of Advil. If I had a winter wedding, I think I would have added Static Guard.

• Gabbysitaxo

Dedicated

October 2021

We didn’t do them. I’ve heard stories of people spending so much on it and it was never touched!

My bridesmaids had some small emergency kits that people can ask for if they needed anything! Like pins, perfume, powder, etc. it was small. People just had to ask or my bridesmaids would offer them if they noticed anyone needing anything. 😊

• Melanie

Dedicated

November 2022

Melanie

I’m considering making small baskets for our wedding. I’ve been to a couple weddings and needed something that was provided and it was a life saver. I’ll probably have pads, tampons, bobby pins, safety pins, a mini sewing kit, blister pads, Advil/Tylenol, floss, Listerine, tide pen, comb, hair spray, spray deodorant, nail file, and wipes. It’s all stuff I use on the regular and already have on hand and/or stuff I will use after the wedding as well.

• Emilia

June 2019

Emilia

I was thinking about it in the bathroom next to our reception room. However, I just put some heart-shaped soaps… For the baskets, I was afraid everything would be gone before the wedding as these were bathrooms available also for the guests of the hotel in general…