What to Put in Wedding Bathroom Baskets.
- 1 With Compliments: All You Need in a Wedding Bathroom Basket
- 2 A thoughtful gesture your guests will appreciate!
- 3 By
- 4 You might also like…
- 5 What to Put in Wedding Bathroom Baskets
With Compliments: All You Need in a Wedding Bathroom Basket
A thoughtful gesture your guests will appreciate!
Give your guests a little extra something with a
Wedding Bathroom Basket.
This great little idea – also known as hospitality baskets or bathroom emergency kits – have become very popular for weddings over the past few years. Usually a basket or a box, it’s placed in your reception venue bathrooms with a little sign, and is full of first aid items, toiletries, sanitary products and even footwear to help your guests with any mini emergencies they may have. And while not essential, the extra effort will certainly be appreciated by guests!
Bathroom Basket List
To help you create the perfect bathroom baskets we’ve compiled this handy little (… or not so little) list of items to give you an idea of what to include to help you and your guests enjoy your big day even more. You don’t have to include all of these items, as there is a lotre below, but it is a handy list of all and any “just in case” items which may just save a guest’s day!
- Blister plasters
- Party feet gel cushions
- Hand sanitiser
- Sunscreen (for outdoor weddings)
- Bug spray (for outdoor weddings)
- Cough drops
- Rennie (indigestion tablets)
- Eye drops
- Eye contact solution
Beauty Bits & Items to Freshen Up
- Bobby pins/Hair grips
- Hair bobbins/ties
- Dry Shampoo
- Hair gel
- Double-sided (boob) tape
- Feminine hygiene products
(tampons and liners etc.)
- Clear nail varnish (for ripped tights)
- Nail file
- Nail glue
- Lash glue
- Blotting paper
- Deodorant(aerosol style so multiple guests can use it)
- Hand lotion
- Mints and gum
- Tooth picks
- Wet wipes
- Baby powder
(can help with sweaty feet and chafing!)
- Oil blotting sheets
- Stain remover pen
- Lint roller
- Safety pins
- Sewing kit
- Earring backs
- Shoe polish
- Mini bottles of perfume and aftershave(you could pick up samples from beauty counters)
- Body spray
- Flip flops
Uang sogok for Creating the Perfect Wedding Bathroom Basket
- Grab yourself a nice basket, a pretty decorated box or tray to put your items in, but keep in mind the space you will be placing them in. Make sure the basket isn’kaki langit too big for the counter or too small for all the items you’re including. If there’s no counter space at your venue, ask if a small table can be left in the toilets to hold the bathroom kit.
- Create his and hers baskets for ladies’ and gents’ bathrooms. Tweak the above list by adding in or omitting items.
- Collect product samples throughout your planning, they’re free and they are perfectly sized for bathroom baskets.
- If you have young children attending, don’t put any sort of medication (paracetamol/aspirin etc) in the bola keranjang. Leave these items behind reception and leave a little note in the baskets telling your guests where they can get them if needed.
- Likewise, keep scissors, needles or glue out of reach from little hands.
- Don’tepi langit go overboard filling these baskets with fancy toiletries, Penneys, discount stores and supermarket own brand items are fine. Guests won’t care where they’ve been bought if it’s an emergency.
- Ask a bridesmaid or a family member who is offering to help, to organise this for you. Just send them on this list to print out and they can pick up bits and pieces throughout the planning process.
Download this list in a handy free printable
Bathroom Baskets Checklist
For more great wedding advice and ideas check out our many other planning posts and printable checklists.
*this post contains an affiliate link.
Listen & Subscribe to The One Fab Day Wedding Podcast
listen to the One Fab Day Wedding Podcast wherever you get your podcasts, and search them on Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
See more in:
You might also like…
What to Put in Wedding Bathroom Baskets